Thought About Life (Part 3)

Why do we obsess with life? It's because we only know life. We don't know death.

I fear death.

I loathe death when I think about life. I fear how it would feel when my body decompose and my conscious depart from my body. The happiest soul is the one that is never been born. A non-existence being in the infinite universe. The birth of a baby should be mourned not celebrated. The earlier one dies from birth, the better. Because they don't have or have little conscious about life.

When I think further about death, I think about the moment of me being unborn. I don't remember any event before my birth. That's it! I should think death as the moment that I hadn't been born.

I don't remember or feel any body parts growing from my fecal body when I was being developed in my mother's womb. The earliest memory I have about my childhood, is when my parents were living at my maternal grandparents' house. It was late evening. I had digestion problem that night and threw up all of the warm bottled milk I had drunk earlier.

I feel better now.

From a non-existent being in the infinite world, to an existent being in the finite world, and will go back to a non-existent being in the infinite world.